Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Welcome

I hope this workshop gives you ideas and skills to conduct online projects where students take an active role in their learning. Technology seems like a good way to do this since many of our students may know more than we do. I know this is true for me! So, let's help each other see how we can make these tools work for us and our students. I hope it's helpful and fun.

Thank you for your participation today. I am very happy to be here, and I look forward to reading any comments you have at this site in the future!

Best wishes,
Russell

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Russell,
Thanks in advance for the oportunity to work with you in this Workshop. I am sure it is going to be useful for teachers of the State of Mexico.
I agree with you with the idea of our studets know more about the use of technology than us.
I am interested in practicing the conduction of online projects so I am going to give my best efort in this Workshop.
Sinceraly,
Vìctor Hugo

Brigitte Miller said...

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for all your nice comments. I'm happy to read them. I hope I can see you later and find out what you did!
Take care,
Brigitte

Rocio Martinez said...

Russell:

It has been really worth it. I learned today a different way working with blogs and websites. I know it will improve my student´s performance because they really love working with tech. Thanks a lot!